Philanthropy Grant Program
The IFC Philanthropy Grant is designed to contribute funds to fraternities that could use a hand in funding philanthropic events.
The Philanthropy fund provides funds for fraternities to do hands-on community service and outreach.
Applications must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the date funding is needed
- Only fraternities recognized by the Interfraternity Council are eligible for funding
- Proposed events must focus on hands-on community service, fundraisers will not be funded.
Student organizations may only receive up to $200 throughout the semester, with the following exceptions:
- Items that will not be funded include reimbursements on alcoholic beverages, food, clothing, etc.
- Reimbursement is contingent upon the approval of the IFC Executive Board.
- Typed, completed application
(hand-written applications will not be considered)
- Proposed budget
- Supplementary information may also be submitted as the more detail you provide, the easier it will be to process your application.
Obligations of the Organization
- Designate Philanthropy Chair responsible for completing and turning in the application to the IFC VP of Philanthropy.
- After the application is received, the Philanthropy Chair is required to meet with the IFC VP of Philanthropy for an interview.
- If the proposal is approved the fraternity shall be is granted up to $200 to be received after the proposed event, contingent upon adherence to all aforementioned rules and stipulations.
- After the event is completed the philanthropy chair will give all receipts to the IFC VP of Philanthropy and the fraternity will be reimbursed up to $200.